Rodents or rats are one of the most dangerous pests to have in your Singapore home or business. They carry diseases that can endanger human lives. They also damage your property, contaminate food, and transfer parasites like lice, fleas, and ticks. To prevent a bigger rat infestation, you need help from a rodent control in Singapore.
How to tell if you have a rodent problem
Early detection of a rodent problem is key to avert costly consequences later on. Here are signs you need to call for a rat control professional immediately.
- Presence of mice droppings that are small, dark brown, and have pointed ends.
- Chew marks on baseboards, wires, wood, and other materials around your property.
- Tiny rodent tracks on dusty surfaces.
- Rotting odor of dead rats.
- Gnawed holes in thin materials and walls being used as entry and exit points.
- Musky odor that grows stronger as the rat infestations worsens.
- Your dog or cat is scratching at walls in a specific area of your home.
- Scratching, scampering, and gnawing noises in the inside walls, ceilings, and attics.
- Allergic reactions to rodent droppings and fur.
How to get rid of rodent infestation
Rodent infestation is hazardous and can cost a lot of money if not treated the right way. Pest control specialists like Greencare, have the expertise in delivering bug control, rodent control, and disinfection service in Singapore. They can identify the level of infestation and offer the best treatment methods.
If you believe that you are having a rodent problem, call for pest control services in Singapore quickly to avoid further issues down the road.