Bed bugs are a nasty and annoying household pest that are hard to get rid of in Singapore. They are not easy to find and their bites can cause health risks for anyone. Bed bugs are difficult to eliminate. To get rid of them effectively, you need to hire specialists in bed bug control in Singapore.
What are the signs of bed bug infestation?
You’ll know that you have a bed bug problem when you spot any of these signs.
- Red, itchy welts on your skin in straight rows or small clusters.
- Small rust spots in the mattress, bed clothes, and walls.
- Tiny blood stains in pillow cases and bed sheets.
- Shed skins, egg shells, and fecal spots in places where bed bugs hide.
- A strong, offensive musty odor like that of a wet towel due to released bed bug pheromones.
How to remove bed bugs from your property?
When you spot any of these signs in your property, it’s time to call for pest control in Singapore like Greencare. Pest control specialists are experts in providing disinfection service. They are also well-experienced in terms of rat control, bed bug control, and addressing other pest-related problems.
By having trained and knowledgeable professionals inspect your property, you can make sure that your bed bug problem will be eliminated for good.